Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Its tues liao..
1 week pass by again.
I am still sick.
But definately getting better.

----------------------
browsing through friends' blog and realise their lifes are so interesting.

got to mention ZR somehow.
Seriously, i am glad for him that he finally found what he looking for in love.

But it makes me start to wonder.
If i were him, can i start a new relationship that fast?.[not long after ending the previous 1]
I will probably be still in pain and cant forget that love i had for that ex.
Hmm.
Diff ppl, diff perspective and ways we do things.

Maybe just because i am those kind of stubborn ppl.
When i choose something i will really be very 死心眼。
And i really mean it. I can actually 暗恋 a guy for 10 yrs. even when we start to see each other lesser and lesser, but each time i heard news abt him or even by chance saw him on the streets, my heart will still pump fast.
I guess he is the only 1 who can make my heart pumps that way [at least up till now].
I might have crush on other guys but its kind of short term and my heart dont beat the same way it does for that 1st guy.
LOL

ok
enough of that.
friends will be surprise to hear me mention abt my crush on guys.
LOL
----------------------------------

Judo 1st grading is on 11 dec. my concert ends on 10 dec
i did not go trainings since OCT. so therefore i not able to go for grading.
Damn Sad lo.

i am going to be 1 grade lower than my batch.

Concert day getting nearer, things still not done. Still sick.
Stress. Kan chong.

Why my weight nv get lighter from the illness?
still as fat.
Hais.
more stress

No comments: