Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Once again its emo time.

hey, i am not a free labour.
although i am free at home, doesnt mean i have to help do those editing and let you make use of it to earn $.
for designers and editors, all these works and time spent is assets.
we shouldnt be doing for free.
please do really understand this Fact.
i have already do those design for free during my time at work. which is not my job scope and in the 1st place i should be paid for it. but nv.since its over, i close 1 eye and just tell myself to learn from the lesson.
but again, i stupidly make the smae mistake again.
i have already sent the original work out. and even if further editing need to be done to it for other usage, the new worker should be the 1 doing it.
if want me to do it, its another deal.
make it clear, that cd cover and label,is also not included in the video editing job scope.
Yes ,... it is just simple editing and given that i have the original working files[ as i am the priginal creator of that design] it should be even a easy job for me.
But i still need to spend time doing it.
whats more, after i done it then more changes came in. which mean i have to redo and spend even more time on it.
why not mention all things from the start . why waste my time.

I know my biggest problem is.........
i dunno how to say NO.

but true friends wont make use of me.
Dont you see you becoming more like S-11.
He also making use of those who is useful to him.
You might say you are innocent and that you just dunno this multimedia market work this way.
But now i am telling you straight and i hope you stop making use of me.
if you want do it business way, then please do it throughly.
stop using friends for business purpose.
Think of how ppl contribute and help you,
you should also give back some benefits.
the earth is not just turning upon you as the centre.

--------
OK.
Given the fact that i am the one who is stupid enough to make the same mistake over and over again.
and Considering the possibilities that she might not be really having that(making use of ppl) in mind(although in fact she already did it without realising.
I will just let this rest.

But please.... we are all human. please do consider my feelings.

~

No comments: