Sunday, April 19, 2009

Still as sick.

my mother asking try chinese physician instead.
so i finally tried it.
seems not bad.
but to know whether its does cure me. will need some time to show.

---------------------

stop irritating me..
you are not the only one who is right.
i am not your personal assistant.
if you want to pay your bill at the very last min, and cant even give me instructions clearly. and become uncontactable.
then dun come back and make it seems like its my fault.
saying that i should call you long-distance when you nv reply sms.
or saying sms cant get through and as if i will know that too.
you jolly-well can ask me pay for you earlier and not last min.

By the well. i am doing you a favor.
and AGAIN. i got to state: I am not you Personal Assistant.
and i dun always passby the AXS machine and ATM.

I am not trying to be selfish or as if i cant even help do a simple task.
but please do not make it sounds like i owe you that.

------------------------------

No comments: