Thursday, May 01, 2008

Wahaha,
I am very excited. I am going to get my MacBook very soon.
My bro offer to get the laptop for me. How did he know i need 1?......
Thats because i complaint that my old laptop is dying and i cant do my work.
So he actually notice that and on last Sun when i was about to go to work, he suddenly pop out that question. You wanna buy a macbook right, go check out how much and where can use credit installment.
And YTD, i actually placed my order witt APPLE already.
As today is a PH, they cant process my application. Fri morning, they will process it. and Since SAT and SUN is weekend, I will be getting my MacBook on either Mon or Tues. Lucky i do not have school that 2 days. if not i will have to arrange another day for them to deliver it. which mean to wait longer..... and i cant wait any longer. LOL.HOHOHO

YTD night and this morning is a long day for me.
YTD night went to clean my bro house[prepare for new tenant to be in]from 6.30 to 1am with My Bro, His GF, and Me. I bet no 1 can imagine the dirt LEVEL. The toilet is literally BLACK. and i mean BLACK. the window panel and wall tiles in Kitchen is YELLOW[from all the cooking]. My bro basically give the toilet a makeover. now its is at least a bit yellowish only. still not that bad. and his gf and i take charge of the window panel and wall tile now they are shining.

This morning however, i got to bring our old TV over for the new tenent. its heavy. cause i carry it with my mother. she dunno how to carry. i think if i carry with some1 else, it will be better. i hurt my finger because of that. and i can still feel the sore now. I am back home only at 1pm.

Now i am doing the final editing for the wedding montage for dominic and rachel.
Lucky the last rendering works. just now got problem with it sia.
Oh, i realise i actually know rachel SIS. Rebecca from my Work and Travel USA trip. What a small world.
K then. The 1st rendering just done. got to get back to the main video edit.

No comments: