Tuesday, May 06, 2008

WOHOHO,
I got my MacBook ytd night, and i got those needed software installed today.
HAPPY..
BUT....today 1st day using , 1st day bring to school, i got a few scratches on it already. Heart feel pain sia.

Finish the editing of the whole wedding montage this morning.
Just shown it to the bride and groom a while ago.
Rendering now.. there are 12669 Frames to render ok. and thats not the end.

That julia just handed me 2 ADD-ON of the congrat videos.
She said just throw it behind..
but you think i will do so meh.
it will destroy the whole montage.
i have no choice but to RE-edit the congrat video and RE-Render it.
ALthough that is not a VERY LONG/HARD edit. but thats not the point.
I am using my precious school time to do this and PEOPLE please be more considerate.
It not that i am 24/7 free, waiting for you to be READY to pass the video to me.
Anyway, Thats that and it is going to be end of story by this weekend.

I can now focus on my FYP and other incoming assgs. averagely i got to finish 2 assgs each week. 2 only[you might think] but its all programming..OK.. its not easy.

CGOverdrive2008 conference 17-20 June 2008.
Really feel like going.. but under student price[early bird only] it is $280.
Where got that extra $ to go.
Haiz.

The weather recently is DAMN HOT ar.
Just sit there doing nothing also will sweat like hell.
Fan is not of much use.
I need a AIRCON.

kk. thats all for today.

last but not least.. picture of my macbook


No comments: