Thursday, September 13, 2007

Just tried to edit the blog .. putting in new template,but not working at all....
keep giving me errors.....
Sianz.. try another day ba... just stick to this 1st..
This is not that bad anyway.... on second thought.. maybe it is.. i dunno.

anyway, today is my off day, very tired/sleepy.
wake up at 8am, meet up with charr at 11plus to open office door for her.. went lunch . then go bugis service her camera. [the worker at service centre should have mention it is near Dhoby Ghaut instead]
..walk around, .. i window-shopped while she shopped for her stuff.

back at JE i finally bought my S.H.E Play 影音馆 DVD with free poster ..
plus.. Ella new EP single 蔷蔷.
YEAH!!

this can really cover all my tiredness today.

Tmr will be my long day again. lucky sat and sun i not working...
But still not able to rest cause got other appt on.
TAHAN!.. birthday coming.. must be happy

No comments: