Friday, August 01, 2008

--------------------------
I just visit a friend's blog.
He got this particular post abt 宅男 VS 干物男.
Makes me feel interested to know the diff between the two.
Then i realise. opps i might be a 干物女.
Then notice the web link listed below and i click it.
There is this article abt 干物女.
http://www.520nx.cn/ViewInfo.asp?id=3106
after reading the 10 characteristics. I feel... chey..
i only abt almost half TIO only ma.. haha
then the next sentence "如果有四项就得小心,是干物女的预备军了。"
Wah.. scared me sia.
Then but continue reading the article.
it says "放弃谈恋爱,每天下班后直接回家,一个人看着漫画、喝着酒,假日躲在被窝,过着无所谓的轻松生活。认为这样生活就很幸福的女性就是“干物女”......... blah blah blah。
especially this .."认为这样生活就很幸福的女性就是“干物女”".
I dun think life like that is 幸福 at all .

Last but not least .
Since my friend already mention whats 宅男 VS 干物男.
So I will tell the gals diff between 宅女 VS 干物女 .
宅女与干物女的差别:在于是否想谈恋爱.
宅女虽然在房间,但是对于爱情仍然保持着憧憬,喜欢籍此由看日剧幻想。然而,
干物女就不一样,她会说“放弃恋爱过着自我悠闲的生活,太美好了!”

So .. conclusion.
refering back to my older post - 07 May 2008, last section.
Where i already said.
At most i am only "almost a 宅女".
So after today. i must add...
At most... I am only a " Almost宅女+Almost干物女"
Opps then this rojak. add together become....
干物宅...
Wahaha.

K la. still got work this weekend..
May everyone enjoy their weekends.
Cheers

~

No comments: