Sunday, October 26, 2008

day after day,
weeks after weeks,
and my life is just attached to Dancepointe.

I miss my judo peers.
I miss the thurs judo class.
I miss being slam on the mats, trying to practice the break fall.

I miss my G's club.

I miss going to school.
.. but not the exams. LOL

I miss all of them.

Not that i dun like dancepointe.
I will like most of my time dancing.
but now i am working. and alone.

Ya.. everyone got to work anyway.
But i need more life.. probably its the working hours that makes me feel....
the work is not hard till i got to complain... so what is it actually?
I dun know.
I just feel i cant be with my friends and got to miss the gatherings most of the time.

I feel ironic and contradicting sometimes.
i dunno what i want.
when i am free, alone, i dun go out. i am a total introvert. i dun like the feel of walking alone outside. i hate the 压迫感.
but i like going out with friends. doing lots of activities. regardless of judo, outdoor, ktv, Dance. ...etc.etc
i definately need a job.
A job which allows me to do that and still earning the $.

how i wish i am good enough to be a dance teacher. then i can make dance as my job.
Thats is totally diff from working as a admin operational personnel at a dance school.

but thats is like... DREAM.. on.. ya.. DREAM ON.
`LOL


Currently,
i am only free,
every mon thurs b4 7pm and every sat after 2pm.
or tues wed fri b4 12noon, SUN after work at 7pm.

Other timing, i will be at DP for either dance or work.
But i am lucky that during these period of time[till end dec] at Dancepointe, it will be a stress but enjoyable time.
Why i say so?
Cause we are all working on the concert and it is a good experience for me.
And right after the concert, will be the HK trip.
And back from the Trip will be xmas chalet for all hiphopper.
~Damn Happening~

So what am i trying to express then?
Like i said, I DUNNO.
Confusing and Contradicting Feelings.

Market is definately bad now.
so its not easy finding a job.

I shouldnt think so much. even though i should.
I shall just 走一步,是一步。and 走一步,算一步。

The ultimate things i need to focus on is..
Give my best to the concert- in terms of work and dance.
Enjoy during HK trip- in terms of dancing and shopping.
Have fun at the xmas chalet.

Come back then worry abt other stuff.
By then, it will be 2009.
New Year, New Resolutions, New Plans.

~
Cheers

No comments: