Thursday, December 11, 2008

Concert is finally over.
Great job to everybody.
And thank you all friends who came to support.

I love this concert so much.
The costumes,
The dancers,
The team,
Other than those hardwork B4 concert... LOL
BUT its all worth because of everybody.
Everyone looks very pretty.
The princesses,
The little ballerinas,
The hiphoppers,
ETC ETC...
of course including me.

Will nv dress and make up like that if not for this concert.
1st time put fake eyelash OK.
i look damn diff.
LOL

Must specially thanks a few ppl.
THANK YOU
Princess Pocahontas- Limei for helping me out on the planning and design.
My dearest cousin- Xuan for helping with my Mics part.
My greatest Hate&LOVE in ONE- Julia. for helping out with my Props part.
My hiphop babes who makeup for me and make me look good.
Thanks Leia for her special good luck flower.
Without all of them, i cant do this.

Oh ... my BABY charlotte really impressed me with her great organizing and planning skills for her ballet kids.[ms foo and jacky think so too]
You are the best, BABY.
The prettiest Princess Cinderella ever.

1 and only pity thingy,
me xuan julia dun have time to take pictures for the whole concert.
its very very very very sad.
i want to take pictures with all the princesses.
and my hiphop dolls, and my friends who came for the concert.

A bit 舍不得。but 天下没有不散的筵席。
Magical Wonders is finally over.

Getting ready for HK trip soon.
And Welcoming 2009.
Might not be able to continue at DP once i found a full time.

Sad if i wont be able to see them again.
Love those ballerina gals.
All of them. They are very sweet.
They make me enjoy my SUN work at DP.

Love my hiphop gang too.
Always so ON.
Worry if class will have changes.
Worry if i wont be staying with the class.

Hope the happy moments will stay as it is.

-------------------------------------------

No comments: