Tuesday, March 17, 2009

WARNING*****
NO advices nor solutions needed.

incoming hard-feelings
do not continue reading
---------------------------------------------------------

confuse~@@~

what is right and what is wrong.
is there a defination?
does it mean that things that you think is wrong.
you will nv do it? OR
there are times where you have to do it even if you know its wrong.

No 1 forcing you.
YES. thats very true.
BUT the situation is forcing you.
things that relates is forcing you.
your heart is forcing you even if your brain tells you the other.
the surroundings factors are forcing you.

Its all abt making choices.
but why cant i say NO.
when i say NO, ppl blame me.
but when i say YES.
anything that happens next is all my responsibilities.

Why is it so unfair?
Why am i so soft-hearted?
Why cant i bring myself to say NO?
Why my mouth say NO. but my action is still being force to do it?
Why must force me?

I just want to be normal.
I just want to be clear from it.
I dun wish to risk my future.
No 1 can promise nth will happen.
I just want to be able to sleep soundly at night.

Who is going to help me when things really happens?
The answer will be NO ONE.
Ppl will say: " You make the choice yourself and no 1 force you. You can say NO. It your responsibilities to know what you have to bear in the end."

WHY CANT LEAVE ME ALONE?

WHY ARE YOU ALL NOT HELPING ME?

AM I HELPING PPL OR AM I JUST PURLY HURTING MYSELF?

I DUN LIKE THIS FEELING.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: