Tuesday, May 12, 2009

why is there this kind of ppl?
treat strangers as if you know there very well and treat family members like maids and personal assistant

please do think hard. and make it clear.
we are not the one who betray you...
instead, you are the one who is doing it the wrong way now.
$ is not everything . thats very true.
but then why are you so calculative towards family members and so generous to strangers?
you jolly well know we are not working now and dun have much savings.
does it ever come to your mind that you need to give home allowance?
did you ever think of returning the $ for the mis-use of loan for MLM?
especially the HALF of that amount that is already been refund.
why is it not return to mother but into your pocket?

i cant say i have no responsibility over that matter.
but taht not the main point now. cause i did bear that debt in mind and will return once i have the ability.
You might say you also think of it....
but judging by the situation now,
you dun even give home allowance even when i reminded you.
so you think will you remember that loan and Half of amount?

I learn more things as i slowly turn older.
and there are good and bad things.
i realise what i want is simple and
i realise this family is selfish.
dun blame me for being selfish.
cause i live in a family like this.
i can totally understand why the incident in USA happened at that time.
Cause in some ppl eyes i am selfish and do things my ways occasionally OR
in fact maybe most of the time but i did not realise then.
When i finally try and change to be more sensitive and be considerate for ppl,
i found myself being make use of.
and when i try to balance both,
i suddenly discover that. NO.
i shouldnt do that.
I am totally confused.

I really do think i have split personallites.\
But due to my very well control of my 脑前叶(frontal lobe) , that is why i can keep both to balance very well.
I really cant imagine what will happen if 1 day, i just cant help it anymore.
I really need to get out of this.

I give up on this family and from now on, its only me i am going to think of.
and friends of course. they did not do anything wrong to me..so i will still be loyal.

人生哲学RULE No. 1: Pay back 10 times of what you get.

p/s: not in terms of $ la

~

No comments: