Friday, June 12, 2009

Its FRIDAY..
(Being Random)
-----------

just now.. erm...
ok. thurs, ytd
after training, meet julia at jp for dinner.
then walk around.
ask julia to share with me the NEW YORK CHEESE CAKE.
LOL
cause its on promo.
the exact same cake we bought for limei bdae.

------------------------------

last few week my schdeule is starting to get a little more occupied for me.
but thinking of my up coming stuffs..
i will change my mind and say that i am not that busy now. as YET.
-
updates of my past few weeks
mon: dance(Night)
tues: training @ IFW (DAY), RCIA @ church (Night)
wed: dance(Night)
thurs: training @ IFW (DAY), Masters class(Night)
fri: free
sat: 1st sat performace plus giving brochure....
2nd sat workshops plus limei bdae celebration
coming this is 3rd sat.

Busy weekend for me.

Appt List:
Fri
Dinner appt at PS. 6pm.

Sat
Danzpeople workshops 1230pm
I ling bdae dinner @ sakura 6pm

Sun
Performace at JW SRC 1230pm
Xuan's bdae picnic @ botanic garden
-----

next week, continue same schedule as above.
following week, starting mon 22nd, end of training, apprenticeship work officially starts.
I am getting prepare to work odd and long hours.
but at the same time, worried abt whether it will affect my dance and RCIA classes.

hope everything remain as it is. perfect. no change.

~

No comments: