Saturday, July 25, 2009

UPDATES
-------
9th july
Edith & Jacky Bridal shooting
Studio and Outdoor
Me being their PA- Juan Jie.

Left them and went for movie[Ice Age 3] @ PS around evening time.

10th july
Meeting with my insurance consultant.
haiz. although no $. but there are some things that still must spend on.
upgraded my policy with more illness , accidential and hospitality assurance.

11th-12th july
Pengerang trip with Sisi, huiling, nelly, gab and his friends.
get to know many new friends.

13th-17th july
planned to check out bro hp status,
go da vinci exhibition,
dinner with edith and jacky,
facial appt that i already paid for.
etc...
BUT none of it is done.

18th july.
Ballet under the stars @ fort canning with hiphoppers.
heard and knew some shocking news. but apart of that.
all of us still have fun.
and we supper at the xing wang HK cafe.
love their company. its always fun and enjoyable.

21st july.
finally went to do my facial.
as usual. sales... ask me do teh better 1 at another $$.
whatever. but i did not agree.
so she did not squeeze much of my 黑头.
but still 1st time squeeze. very pain ok.
and although she nv do a full squeeze[due to my package price] but still i end up with my face red red here and there.
but in just awhile. its fine already. so still not that bad la.

22nd july
finally went for my da vinci exhibition.
planned the time nicely. to reach at 3pm. and end at 6pm.should be enough time.
sway sway " aunt visit", need go shop buy "stuff".
wasted 30 mins.
in the end i still manage to finish the exhibition on my own pace. but with no extra time to rewalk 1 round or even to shop some of the souvenirs etc.
its quite a tight schedule.
therefore i advise those going the exhibition. to go no later than 3pm. Best timing is 2pm.

No comments: