Friday, April 04, 2008

Think my laptop no hope liao..
format so many time also still got problem. the standby button [at the "start", together with the shut down and restart] its not working[in grey]..
dunno why..
i dunno how to set up the connection cause i dunno the subnet mask and IP and default gateway. previously i only use SSID and WEP can work le.
it keep showing the wireless is not on. but my laptop dun have a button for me to on off. previously uses the IBM connection manager then can choose to on/off.
i borrow from my friend original win xp cd also still the same.

Time to get a new laptop.... BUT where got $.

Boss ask me work more days... BUT where got time.
i still got school and projects to handle. Plus the external project[Wedding Montage]on the number 1 list.

Damn. at this time the laptop crash. YES.. i can use my desktop to do. but when it come to time when need to discuss or work with my team, then i need the laptop. difficult to work without it.
My term in school probably need to use the laptop for the assgs and lab work too. school lab com sucks.

got to go get ready for school now.

No comments: