Thursday, April 17, 2008

WOW. just came back from NRA_FANTAZIA performance at NP convention hall. ITS Great. but only for 2 hrs. Wanna have more of it... but without the singers please...opps.

Regret nv join NRA when in NP. but again not that i wanna join i can get in. need to audition. Still remember when we are young, shimin liling xuan and me . we actually wanna try take part in a SPEED dance competition. HAha. but in the end nv go.
By the way, SPEED is our IDOL. JPOP Group. Somehow the 4 of us now are into the dance thingy. but me and xuan is beginner's beginner. lol. shimin and liling already expert. Time flies.... what am i doing when i am in NP?... OH...
I am in TAS[The Adventure Seekers]. Thats not bad too. But i still think i should have join NRA. What to do.. thats already the past and its not going to change.

Only hope that i can improve more on my dancing now. And of course just like what my msn nick says.:" .... to slim down..."
Kind of difficult though. I can see. My mouth just cant stop eating junk food..Opps

OK. Bye for now.. got to sleep.. early class tmr

No comments: