Sunday, January 18, 2009

1st time so early home on a SUN.
---------------------------------
Time for updates
...
WED--->Work at JW
as usual.. nth to say.

Thurs , meet up with emily to go VT get her keys.
While b4 that i went Sim lim to buy my new Camera.
->Canon ixus 80[brown] reserved by steven[june's bf]'s friend named BEN[Qingli].
LOL
Love my new "toy".
Then after VT, we going to meet limei and john for gym.
Then just when we are abt to reach, john sms us to inform that whole SRC and gym closed due to their annual dinner & dance.
-.-"
but nvm. We still meet up with jacky at JW. cause emily need to learn the high school musical choreo for her school mass dance workout every fri morning.
Me and limei joined in and learn it too.
Then all of us realise that its too simple that all 3 of us got problem with the steps.
WAHAHA.

Then john came back from JP[he from JW-JP-JW]. Then we went for dinner at nihon mura.
After which, its the breaking class which got only 6 of us.
Me, Xuan, Limei, Emily, John, Sean.
We learn some foot work, the steps are not easy ok.
then its the freeze. Shoulder freeze till i got bruise on my shoulder.
and head freeze till my head got BALUKU.
which reminds me of my hk mini head freeze and BALUKU.

Then its fri----> WORK @ JW.
nth much too.. usual stories.

SAT
morning went judo.
kim too tired so cant wake on time.
in the end i went in tjeon car to RI.
Amanda drove me home after that.\
By then its already 2.30pm.
Then i took a short nap. Left house @3.30pm.
almost late for MODERN @ 4pm.
Emily and Rachel joined me for MODERN too.
Then we went down to Aaron house while rachel need to continue working.

AT aaron's house.
his house is amazing.
Got KTV ok.
really can select songs accordingly.
Then of course its the nice food. Curry and bread plus chicken wings and bee hoon.
His mother can sing really very well. Got lots of trophies and achievements inside the glass cabinet.
Then we played cludeo.Which is very diff from mine version.
And the new version is so many nicer in design.
New design, new rules, new list, more weapons, more cards
Totally Newly Integrated Version.
Who won? Its JOHN.. heard from aaron he won the previous time too.
Anw, by the time we finish teh game its 10.30 pm.
got to leave early as still got to work at JW the next day...
Which is TODAY.

Last Sun i run 2 branch. JW - TJ - JW.
Today i predict will also have to do that.
And just like what i guess, i morning at JW, afternoon go down to TJ.
But i only work till 6pm at TJ. Thats why i am home early.

I went to market to walk walk,
Deposit the cheques,
Go get the telephone- 2 line spliter.
Buy Little Nonya pack 2 for my mother.
The TS gal was irritating.
When i use my mother TS membership card.
She look at me as if i am stealing someone's card.
Halo. i patronize them to buy so many HK vcds OK.
She forget nvm.
But HEY. do i look like a baddies?
I told them JP let me use the card and redeem the points and i sign on my mother behalf. They insist NO initially. then they see my irritated face. and i wanted to call my mother. Then another bigger "rank" sales came and said . its ok..
In the end, i got my voucher redeem.
I am paying anyway. not as if i redeem and get the vcd free and run away.
I bought 2 more other shows.
Sleeping beauty-disney 50 ann edition
The Eagle Shooting Heroes
[In fact it should be call - The Legend of Condor Heroes 射鵰英雄傳]
China,HK,TW combine version-2008

BUT NOW... i damn angry...
I really cannot tahan my mother.
The say she wants the little nonya.
i want go buy my vcd. so i bought it for her.
then now she ask abt dunno what free gift with teh show.
how will i know when the sales nv mention and she nv told me when i bought the pack 1.
She is always annoy over some simple stuff like no no free gift .. when it is not even my fault.
Then she said she want buy it herself why i go buy for her.
DUn buy kena scold. BUY also kena scold.
IDIOT..........
很难伺候.

i so damn tired from work. come back still must listen to her nagging.
i know when and how to do my own stuff.
Dun need her keep nagging.
it is VERY VERY VERY VERY IRRITATING.
i believe i am going to go crazy and have mental problem very soon.
....................
......................
......................
........................
~

No comments: