Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Confused feelings
--------------------
recently the problem of $ come hard on me again.
in fact all along, the problem is there. but somehow i managed to solved.
But as time goes by, interm of my passion for dance, the bond with the dance mates,
the fun i had etc. I wanted to do dance even more.

Then .. this is where problem rise to the TOP.
Mon class $180 per term.
Masters $100 per term.
Modern $180 per term.
Studio Wu $180 per 3 mths.
Judo $15 per mth.

In terms of per mth, i need pay ~~$230.
I does not have a job now. i only working part time... while looking for jobs and working on port folio.
and i only earn last than $400 per mth.

I still need to pay my insurance which is $75 per mth.
and i still need to eat, transport, entertainment..
not even considering of having any savings yet.

as for JOBs. what kind of jobs can i look for?
i am really LOST.
i thinking might as well go do gov job for 2 years and then see how.
market is not good now anw.

$, career, life

I really hope i am still a student.

~
I am really glad that i had the company of my dance mates.
Whenever with them. I can forget my troubles for that moment.

--------------------------------
conclusions?

FOR now, i dun join Judo,Studio Wu,Modern.
I just go mon and masters.
Quickly decide on a plan for job.
Tidy my room for new year.
Bring chilli for Grooming on Thurs.

Other stuffs/plans will have to wait till i find my job 1st.
example:
Whether need stop DP work?
Join Judo ,Studio Wu, Modern.
Work on my port folio.
------------------------------------

No comments: