Thursday, January 08, 2009

Updates of this week.
-------------------
Mon 5th Jan 09
As usual, stay home, at night go dance.
Jacky continue teaching Elevator.
Its fun.

Tues 6th Jan 09
Meet Limei go IMM buy her IPzone Stuff.
Saw BodyShop Discounts.
But i manage to control and not buy anything.
Continue with itinerary to meet John and Leon @ JE 3.45pm.
Going down California Fitness tgt for the free 2 week unlimited trial.

At 1st, all of us very excited abt it.
but the sales promoter was kind of irritating.
Probably due to those slimming centre and MLM experiences,
Leon and Me was sort of Immune to these.
So we are not affected by him.
We only care and know 1 thing in mind.. we dun intend to join at all.
we just want the 2 weeks free trial.
But the sales keep beating round the bush acting he dun understand our hint and
in his words, i feel that he forcing and insist that we join b4 giving us trial.
Then a 2nd promoter came. and he is so much better. if he was the 1st to serve us, he probably understand what we want and issue us those pass straight away..
Dun even have to waste his time, waste our time.
The 2nd promoter talk to us for less than a 5 mins and he said wanna issue us those pass for trials.
But by then, Limei and John was kind of turn off totally already.
So as we went in as a group, i insist we decide as a group and so we left without
going trial.

Then we went HK cafe for dinner. i can finally use my card for point and my voucher.
I forgot that the vocher is not free voucher. it is a cash voucher.
Previously i pay that amount and i got it in voucher back and at the same time get the member card.
So i used the $10 voucher for the bill and i still pay $20 for the dinner.
So total i pay $30 and told myself, since everyone out to dinner tgt then nvm la..
As long as everyone full and happy.
Thats all that matters.
Dun misunderstand. I am not rich.

Anw, we are kind of late for class. especially limei.
So we seperate into 2 cab and get ourselves down to TJ for masters class.
We only realise that it is Girly instead of Breaking.
And it was reallly FUN.
Next week -Masters class back to thurs
but i dunno what style will it be for next week.

Wed 7th Jan 09
As usual, Whole day work at DP.
settle quite a few stuff.
Limei Emily John Rachel meeting for gym.
So sad i working cannot join them.
Hiphop class @7pm only 4 came. 3 terminating.
Just happen that edith return me my shorts.
Therefore i join in for the class.
The 8pm class doing "Ben & Jerry".
I nv join in cause need to settle some work and close acc.
the gang came down after their dinner to have a look but left shortly.
As usual, jacky sent me home.
Really thank him for that.

Today
Thurs 8th Jan 09

Wake up late.
Bring Chilli for grooming.
The pet shop owner told me chilli is on heat.
I nv even realise.
I am such a bad owner.
I really need trainings on that.
I dunno what to do when she is sick.
the pet shop owner also nv advise me.
and i cant force chilli to drink more water like what a human will do.
Back home, I finally start tidying my room.
Not really looking into the things . but rather just sort and put it on to the shelves.
At least now its is better.[ still a bit messy la.. but better]
probably need another 2 days to clear.

Feel very sleepy the whole day.
and very hungry for the past few days..
Ya.. i know what it means..

~

No comments: