Tuesday, January 13, 2009

today actually wanted to do lots of things.

but i make a wasted trip to jp. cause i though go there in the evening then go straight for dance. but i forgot its peak hours.
So i spent quite some time there. without getting much things done
or rather, the things i settle or not my personal stuff.

i nv manage to get my things done. and the queue is damn long everywhwere

the ticket office for changing ezlink, popular, ATM, buses...

Then i made limei wait for me very long.
Sorry Dear.

Then had dinner with limei.
on the way back for class.
Then saw her.
Scare me for a moment. thought she joining our class.
later i tio heart attack sia.
Then realise 1 more fact.......*secret-Sensitive*

Finish learning Elevator today.
got bruise all over my knee cap.
Damn.
At the same time, me xuan julia make the studio floor all over with black "strips" with our adidas shoe- black soles... due to friction.
But lucky its is removable la.
LOL

Light Supper at the market with xuan leon julia
Update them with INTERESTING stories

Back home

~

No comments: